Even a small amount of help at the right time can make a big difference.
We enable communication and support when practical assistance is needed.
So people get the support they need.
Real Connections already exist in our everyday lives, but when a time of difficulty arises it becomes a challenge to keep up. We take already existing connections to provide a Real People Network to provide practical assistance.
How Real People Network Works.
- A caregiver will join the network.
- The caregiver can make a selection from a list of common needs.
- Contacts who have offered to help, will receive an invitation from the caregiver.
- The contacts can see a list of what is needed to provide support.
- The caregiver will benefit from open communication as the needs are being met.
Real People Network Will Provide
Time and space for open networking that will naturally drive a new digital platform for coordinating care.
- Use technology to facilitate problem solving
- Establish the connection
- Understand the needs
- Match those willing to help
- Communicate and follow through that those needs are being met